Go Goa Gone

Poolside 1 BHK Apartment in Resort

Siolim, Goa, India
Serene Siolim- Gateway to the pristine beaches of North Goa at Tropical Dreams Resort with Lush green surroundings Ground Floor across the biggest swimming pool in Goa is furnished with SplitAC Ref...
Vacation Rentals in Siolim

Monday, September 13, 2010

Chanakya Speech at Kaikayraj Sabha

This speech is eternal. It is true in all time. The politics shown in Chanakya is true even today. This is the serial which I thought true in all ages. I just want to show to some of my co workers in Canada and I can not show because it is in Hindi. I love the dialogs. I love the style of dialog delivery. I love the serial.

When Mahabharat and Ramayan were aired in India everybody watched that. But when Chanakya was aired only educated class watched Chanakya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog