Go Goa Gone

Poolside 1 BHK Apartment in Resort

Siolim, Goa, India
Serene Siolim- Gateway to the pristine beaches of North Goa at Tropical Dreams Resort with Lush green surroundings Ground Floor across the biggest swimming pool in Goa is furnished with SplitAC Ref...
Vacation Rentals in Siolim

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am totally mesmerized


Hi ,
I am totally mesmerized with your command over English. What you write & the way you write is out of this world. Your Vishudi Chakra is very highly activated by the blessing of Lord Krishna. Its my sincere advice that you consider joining some renowned print media as an editor & let the whole world enjoy your majesty. And you shine like a bright that I can say is my friend, and I know him.
Your sincere friend.

Lagos/Nigeria


My dear Arun,

Thanks for your kind words and I would be sincerely glad if I come up to
even 10% of the great expectations that they impose on the recipient. I have
no other alternative but to hold your positive outlook and purity of purpose
responsible for these encouraging words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog