Go Goa Gone

Poolside 1 BHK Apartment in Resort

Siolim, Goa, India
Serene Siolim- Gateway to the pristine beaches of North Goa at Tropical Dreams Resort with Lush green surroundings Ground Floor across the biggest swimming pool in Goa is furnished with SplitAC Ref...
Vacation Rentals in Siolim

Friday, May 14, 2010

I have excellent relations with my wife

We are still off the mark. I have excellent relations with my wife and I secretly admire her for all her wisdom and sophistication, without decrying myself for all my crudities and dogged pursuit of rationalism. No issues on that.

I also wanted to know, in our personal lives,  how many of us react the way Sr. Gandhi did. One is tempted to believe that Sr. Gandhi is great and that we have received a mantra. NO. Not everybody thinks so. There are alternative prescriptions. I have got a melange of responses,some of  which I have blogged at 

It helps to explore alternatives  as not everyone is alike and there is no universal good path. I believe that even unidimensional pursuit of truth is not necessarily good, even though pursuit of lies is decidedly worse. This despite the fact that several friends closest to my heart are staunch, tall gandhians who  serve the tribals and the poorest of poor despite high ranks at IIT and subsequent education. I have never smelt any untruths nor malice for anyone from them over the decades that I have known them. And yet, many of us must abjure truth, non violence, vegetarianism, non alcoholism for pursuit of such haloed objectives would result in violence to their souls. My heart goes out for them as well. I suspect they are in the majority. Let us find out by sharing our behaviour.

So guys, please let me know how you act and NOTJUST how one SHOULD act. Honest sharing of such data shall reveal small intermediate level options that people could EXERCISE  on their way to an ultimate desirable goal which may or may not be  Sr. gandhi like behaviour which I call emotional atyachaar. Even my learned friend Manjit talks of emotional violence. This is there on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog