Go Goa Gone

Poolside 1 BHK Apartment in Resort

Siolim, Goa, India
Serene Siolim- Gateway to the pristine beaches of North Goa at Tropical Dreams Resort with Lush green surroundings Ground Floor across the biggest swimming pool in Goa is furnished with SplitAC Ref...
Vacation Rentals in Siolim

Monday, February 15, 2010

FAIRY ON EARTH by Joker Kisna

FAIRY ON EARTH

there is a girl , whom i like,
i get very worried when she is not in my sight.


when she sees me , i go mad,
when she cries , i become sad.


i remember when i saw her the first time,
i kept wishing that i could make her mine.


when she is hurt , my heart starts paining ,
i love her the way , a small child loves gaming .


the way she smiles is liked by me ,
my body starts trembling when she touches me .


she is like a rose in a heap of sand ,
i got a current when she shaked my hand .


i get killed when she watches me ,
she always comes in my dreams and is kissed by me



Posted by shri kisna at 5:00 AM Sunday, January 31, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog