Go Goa Gone

Poolside 1 BHK Apartment in Resort

Siolim, Goa, India
Serene Siolim- Gateway to the pristine beaches of North Goa at Tropical Dreams Resort with Lush green surroundings Ground Floor across the biggest swimming pool in Goa is furnished with SplitAC Ref...
Vacation Rentals in Siolim

Monday, February 15, 2010

MYDADU by ShriKisna

DAD, you are the best , that's my only thought ,
i remember everything , that you taught.


no one could match your wisdom my dad ,
because you have the knowledge no one else could have.

oh my dad , i love you so much,
you remove all my pain only by a single touch.

i will love you till your last breath,
and will not forget you even after your death.

you are the one who taught me to walk,
i will be your stick , when you will be unable to walk.


don't worry dad, i will fulfill all your dreams ,
and will remove all your grieves.

Posted by shri kisna at 4:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog