Go Goa Gone

Poolside 1 BHK Apartment in Resort

Siolim, Goa, India
Serene Siolim- Gateway to the pristine beaches of North Goa at Tropical Dreams Resort with Lush green surroundings Ground Floor across the biggest swimming pool in Goa is furnished with SplitAC Ref...
Vacation Rentals in Siolim

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A poem by a Bengali school teacher

Through the jongole I went
On shooting Tiger I am bent



Bhostard Tiger has eaten wife
No doubt I will avenge poor darling's life



Too much quiet, snakes and leeches
But I not fear these sons of beeches


Hearing loud noise I am jumping with start
But noise is coming from damn fool's heart


Taking care not to be fright
I am clutching rifle tight with eye to sight


Should Tiger come I will shoot and fall him down
Then like hero return to native town


Then through trees I am espying one cave
I am telling self - "Bannerjee be brave"


I am now proceeding with too much care
From far I smell this Tiger's lair


My leg shaking, sweat coming, I start pray
I think I will shoot Tiger some other day


Turning round I am going to flee
But Tiger giving bloody roar spotting Bengalee


He bounding from cave like footballer Pele
I run shouting "Kali Ma tumi kothay gele"


Through the jongole I am running
With Tiger on my tail closer looming


I am a telling that never in life
I will take risk again for my damn fool wife!!!!!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog