Go Goa Gone

Poolside 1 BHK Apartment in Resort

Siolim, Goa, India
Serene Siolim- Gateway to the pristine beaches of North Goa at Tropical Dreams Resort with Lush green surroundings Ground Floor across the biggest swimming pool in Goa is furnished with SplitAC Ref...
Vacation Rentals in Siolim

Thursday, February 18, 2010

more on Spiritualism

Hi AC,




Thanks for your elaborate explanation about what I actually meant.



Since, I have already committed not to write any more on Spiritualism, I forgot to write



that Spiritualism is not something one can comprehend on his own. It requires divine



Enlightenment/Blessings.







My last word to my those friends, who have yet not had His Blessings, is just



Pray for a minute in complete submission, expressing pure desire for self realisation.







Believe me, the day you get the self realisation, you are totally a changed person. No enemies, no negativities, every one becomes your friend & you are filled with love with no bottom in sight.







You forget to think about your own interest as you become a donor, emitting love/positive vibes.







Your Aura makes you absolute beautiful, inside - out.







Sorry, I am again re-starting.







I humbly pray to my God for showering His Special Powers & Privileges to all my friends of IIFT '84, and we all become his true disciples.







Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog